Hazard Labels and Safety Labels
In a world where hazardous materials and dangerous chemicals can so easily precipitate an ‘incident’, it is imperative to comply with current UK, European and USA regulations for all manufacture, supply and distribution procedures.
We provide hazard, safety and chemical labels to ensure you meet your legal requirements, avoid fines and ensure the safety of your customers, employees and the public at large. We’re experts at safety labelling and can provide a label for every material at a low-cost.
Get in touch today to discuss your hazard labelling needs and requirements.
Legally Compliant Safety Labels
Abbey Labels knows and understands these safety and hazard label regulations and can offer help and guidance with the following topics:
- European and Global Harmonised Standard – known as GHS. This states that the orange and black symbols must be replaced by the red diamond with black symbol by 1st June 2015. Some companies have already made the move and Abbey Labels can help with any new design and legal requirements surround this standard.
- Multi Language risk and safety identities.
- Material Safety data Sheets – known as MSDS Systems Integration.
- Drum Labelling Standard known as BS5609. This is the printing of chemical labels that comply with the 90 day sea immersion test for labelling of hazardous materials.
- New UN Chemical Labelling Regulations known as CLP. The European Union’s Classification, Labelling and Packaging Regulations (EC)1272/2008 was enacted to protect workers, consumers and the environment from hazardous chemicals. The CLP Regulation incorporates the Globally Harmonised System (GHS referred to above) of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals criteria and also compliments the EU REACH Regulation.
Abbey Labels are specialist printers of hazard and safety labels for hazardous chemicals and other dangerous products and are able to satisfy the requirements of customers looking for a specialised chemical label whether it be for a small quantity such as 100 or for larger quantities which could run into hundreds of thousands.
With hazard chemical labels, it is important to select the right material and again Abbey Labels can help with selection of face material and adhesives.
What to know more about this item?Contact Us