Get more information onto your product with multi-page labels
Whether you’ve got extensive information that you need to display on your product or you want to provide multi-lingual options, the multi-page label is the perfect solution.
This type of labelling method is particularly popular with pharmaceutical and cosmetic companies, where the amount of information that is required by law to be displayed needs to be printed on multiple pages.
Typical uses for this type of label would be as follows:
- Food Labels – Recipes, Cooking Instructions, Ingredients and Multipage languages.
- Chemical Labels – Health and Safety requirements, Hazardous Warnings, Chemical Ingredients, legal requirements of product information.
- Product Labels – Assembly Instructions, Instructions for use, Health and Safety Warnings, Multipage languages.
- Promotional Labels – Advertise additional product ranges, On pack promotions.
- Competition Labels – By adding a unique code you can turn you Multipage Label into a competition form
Inspiration for using a multi-page label on your product
The main usage of this type of labelling will always reside within the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, but you could also use these as a way of creating an interesting and engaging display of information on any type of product. For example, if you’re running a promotion you could use the multi-page element to encourage customers to purchase and take part; or if you want to use your product as a way to advertise your online platforms i.e. web address, social media, youtube channel etc. you could display each platform on a page.
Display extended content in an easily digestible way
Retailed products that have a booklet label or leaflet-style label attached can earn more engagement from customers once they’ve purchased, for example cooking apparatus that contain booklet-style recipe labels inside – one of the main factors to consider to earn higher engagement is the way the information is presented, the easier to read and digest the better you will keep your customers attention.
For more advice on your label design or to enquire about a quote, get in touch with a member of the Abbey Labels team for more information.