Pharmaceutical Labels and Pharmacy Labels
With pharmaceutical bottles and plastic containers becoming smaller and smaller and with the requirements of all necessary legal information to be printed on the label, many companies find that there is simply not enough space to fit everything on.
- Tactile imprinting available
- Video inspection systems for compliance
- A great way to supply legally required information
- Peel and reveal option for additional detailed information
- HD printing to ensure legibility of text
- Reverse printing for accountability
- High and Low temperature adhesives
- Large or small quantities
We are able to supply you with the solution to that problem with our Peel and Reveal Pharmaceutical Labels. Now you have the option of printing on 3 pages or 3 times the text of the original label. Our Peel and Reveal labels allow your customers to peel the top layer back revealing additional information printed on the inner two sections. So you can produce your products with all the information your customer needs without the need for excessive packaging.
Our pharmacy labels allow for maximum communication of product information without compromise on design quality.
These high-quality pharmaceutical labels are designed, printed and produced according to your needs and specification – with a high-quality printing service that you won’t find elsewhere.
Specific Pharmaceutical Requirements
We have found that some clients have specific pharmaceutical label requirements and are happy to be able to cater to these needs while maintaining a low-cost service that doesn’t compromise on quality.
So if you need pharmaceutical labels that include numbering on reverse and/or overprinting of barcodes or sequential numbering, then we can provide the labels to meet your needs.
We are committed to providing a range of pharmaceutical labelling solutions and are able to help with the following:
- Peel and Reveal label design
- Printing on the adhesive side
- Digital proofing
- Selection of the correct materials and adhesives
- Overprinting variable information such as Bar-codes or sequential numbers including 2D Matrix codes
- Printing sequential numbers on reverse of labels so that exact quantities can be accounted for
- Special shapes to suit customers product
- Trial runs for testing purposes
All pharmaceutical and pharmacy labels are produced to the highest standard and are subject to Abbey Labels rigorous quality control. So if you have specific label requirements, get in touch today.