Barcode Labels & Stickers
We can design, print and produce sequential barcode labels & stickers in high volumes. These high quality product labels are printed and supplied on rolls or as fan folded packs. All barcode labels can be supplied on a variety of substrates from the standard self adhesive papers through to adhesive and non-adhesive synthetics.
- Variable data
- Helps protect your product against theft/counterfeiting
- Weather, heat and wear resistant materials available for longevity
- Codes based on your own data or produced in house by our studio
- Multiple SKUs
- Large or small quantities
If you know what you require, get in touch with our professional team to discuss your barcode label or sticker requirements today.
Nearly everything that goes through the till these days has a barcode.
Whether you require a static barcode or sequentially numbered barcodes, then we can supply printed barcode labels to meet your needs.
For retail customers, we can print and provide a range of barcode labels with the commonly used retail barcode, EAN13 through to the more complex barcodes interleaved 2 of 9.
Below is a list of the more commonly used types of barcodes that we can produce for you at a low cost, however please do not hesitate to enquire if your requirements are bit more specialised.
Numeric-only barcode labels
- EAN-13: European Article Numbering international retail product code
- EAN-8: Compressed version of EAN code for use on small products
- UPC-A: Universal product barcode seen on almost all retail products in the USA and Canada
- UPC-E: Compressed version of UPC code for use on small products
- Code 11: Used primarily for labelling telecommunications equipment
- Interleaved 2 of 5 Compact numeric barcode label, widely used in industry, air freight
- Codabar: Older barcode often used in library systems, sometimes in blood banks
Alphanumeric barcode labels
- Code 39: General purpose barcode in very wide use world wide
- Code 93: Compact barcode similar to Code 39
- Code 128: Very capable barcode, excellent density, high reliability; in use world-wide
2-Dimensional barcode labels
- PDF417: Excellent for encoding large amounts of data
- DataMatrix: Can hold large amounts of data, especially suited for making very small codes
Barcode labelling without compromise
Get in touch with us to order barcode labels or stickers for your products at a low cost without compromise on quality. Our printed labels can be tailored to meet your need and suit a range of applications. Give us a call today!