Chemical Labels & Hazardous Chemical Labels
In a world where hazardous materials and dangerous chemicals can so easily precipitate an ‘incident’, it is imperative to comply with current UK, European and USA regulations for all manufacture, supply and distribution procedures.
- Tactile imprinting available
- Helping you meet legal requirements with informative labels
- Available on a range of materials, both permanent and removable
- Multi-page peel and reveal labels
- Lightfast inks
- Durable synthetic materials
- BS5609 certified
We provide hazardous chemical labels to ensure you meet your legal requirements, avoid fines and ensure the safety of your customers, employees and the public at large. We are experts at safety labelling and can provide a label for every material at a low cost.
Get in touch today to discuss your chemical labelling needs and requirements.
Legally Compliant Chemical Labels
Abbey Labels knows and understands the chemical label regulations and can offer help and guidance with the following topics:
- Abbey Labels can print labels compliant with current CLP labelling standards that came into action on the 1st June 2017. This includes the new pictograms, signal words and “hazard and precautionary statements” that came into use.
- Multi Language risk and safety identities.
- Material Safety data Sheets – known as MSDS Systems Integration.
- Drum Labelling Standard known as BS5609. This is the printing of chemical labels that comply with the 90 day sea immersion test for labelling of hazardous materials.
- New UN Chemical Labelling Regulations known as CLP. The European Union’s Classification, Labelling and Packaging Regulations (EC)1272/2008 was enacted to protect workers, consumers and the environment from hazardous chemicals. The CLP Regulation incorporates the Globally Harmonised System (GHS referred to above) of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals criteria and also compliments the EU REACH Regulation.
Abbey Labels are specialist printers of chemical labels for a range of hazardous chemicals and other dangerous products and are able to satisfy the requirements of customers looking for a specialised chemical label whether it be for a small quantity such as 100 or for larger quantities which could run into hundreds of thousands.
With hazardous chemical labels, it is important to select the right material and again Abbey Labels can help with selection of face material and adhesives.