Peel & Reveal Labels
- Tactile imprinting available, perfect for E-liquid labels
- High definition colour
- 3 and 5 page options
- Multiple sorts
- Large and small quantities
- Variable data can be ‘hidden’ on page 3 for unique promotional codes
Resealable peel and reveal labels
The adhesive that we use also allows for the resealing of the label, which allows your product packaging to remain neat and tidy, and furthermore helps maintain your brand’s image.
Add more information with multiple pages
Due to the increasing demand of legislation dictating that more and more information be provided on labels, Abbey Labels provide further a versatile solution; Multi Page Peel & Reveal Labels.
These versions can come as a 3-page label, or where even more information is required, a 5-page label.
These can be applied to the product and for all intents and purposes, they look like an ordinary label.
We print a small arrow along on of the bottom corners indication that the label can be peeled back to reveal additional information on the inside.
Similarly, a second arrow can be printed on page 3 to indicate that a further page can be peeled back revealing even more information. Both the 3 and 5 Peel & Reveal labels can be resealed after being opened.
Popular uses for peel and reveal labels
Typical uses for this type of label would be as follows:
- Food – Recipes, Cooking Instructions, Ingredients & Multi-page languages
- Chemical – Health and Safety requirements, Hazardous Warnings, Chemical Ingredients & Legal Requirements
- Product – Assembly Instructions, Instructions for use, Health and Safety Warnings & Multipage languages
- Promotions – Advertise Additional Product Ranges & Promotions.
- Competitions – By adding a unique code you can turn you Multipage Label into a competition form.
- Bottles – For when the bottle is particularly small, or you need to add more information to meet regulatory standards.
- Added Security – Special Anti-Tamper Functionality.
Peel and reveal labels are also popular for promotional competition use – carrying unique codes that when entered into a special web site, let the recipient know if they have won a price, discounts or special offers. The beauty of a Peel and Reveal label is that the code can be covered up and only revealed once the top layer has been peeled back.
Your product, your label
Our peel and reveal labels are designed, printed and built around you. We can match the labels to your branding and help ensure your products have the right information, to help you meet your legal requirements while presenting a pleasing product design.
Cut down on the size of your packaging, without compromise on quality or features, get in touch today to discuss your labelling needs and see how our peel and reveal labels can work for you.